Thursday, February 26, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!!!!





1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (yeah for handmade!).
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward.

4 comments:

  1. Okay so I am so mad, I just wrote you this really long comment and it deleted it.. Oh bother!! Oh well I will write it again! That is so fun that you were coaching for the high school were you the head coach or assistant? I bet you had a ton of fun with the girls! So I am sorta being a part time mother right now, I helping my mom and sister with my sisters kids! I dont know if I would be very good at it full time! I am so happy to hear you love being a mom.. Atley is so dang cute.. I love the pic in her John Deere outfit, I also love the cowgirl boots I am going to have to get some of those! My sister is doing really good, for the most part she is waiting to see when she can get her next dose of chemo because she has had a lot of fevers because of infection the last couple of months she has to wait longer than she wants to, but she has a pretty positive attitude. She knows this is just a trial she has to go through in this life! I really wanna see you and meet Atley! I will for sure call you the next time I come down that way, I have not been down there forever, since New Years really. The move and Cheer has kept me pretty busy! I am so happy that you want a handmade gift from me I gotta think of something good! Oh and by the way the other day I seriously ate one of those bags of Cadbury eggs all by myself and I thought of you the whole time and wished that you were there to share it with me!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy this is a cute fun little thing, I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea other then the fact that I am not MRS CRAFTY, but hey maybe it will get me thinking... So how is the baby doing, I see you were in the Gunnison Newspaper!!! So you said Joscelyn was coming in town this weekend, if so we should try to get together. We may be coming down so if we do I will call or text ya so we can meet up... Talk with ya soon... MERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say hi....

    ReplyDelete