Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Atley's First Valentines Day


Atley with s ome of the stuff she got for Valentines Day..


Her little outfit. She looked so cute in it. It was just a simple shirt but she looked so cute in it.

Here is the Crazy bow i made for her. It turned out cute on her, but i still think it is a little crazy.

Well we did not do a whole lot for Valentines Day because i had a basketball game. We went to the games at two and did not get done until about eight thirty. By the time we were done with that Zack and I just wanted to go home. But it was a fun day. I just want everyone to know how wonderful my husband is. He takes care of Atley during all of my games. He is a GREAT DAD and HUSBAND... He travels to all the games with us so I can still see my little Girl...

Well the girls won on saturday so we had to flip with Manti to see what place we took. DANG IT... We lost the coin toss so we took sixth place. That puts us playing North Summit on Friday night at 6:30 pm for our state play in game. We have an awesome team and I know they can win. One of our starters got hurt on fridays night game so we are with out her. Which sucks.. But we have a lot of girls that can help us out. They stepped up on saturday so i am not worried. GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really are you coaching for the High School team? Oh man we really need to catch up.. cause if you are we are too much alike!! I luv you Mind and I miss you a ton!! Your little girl is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also I Love the bow.. can you please teach me how to be crafty.. cause i am pretty sure I dont know how and you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy she is getting so big. What a cutie, I think in the bottom picture she looks a lot like you and a little bit of you dad... She is such a doll. Hey I have a bag of clothes that Jos is going to get but if some don't end up working for Sawyer you are welcome to them... You should post some pics of Joscelyns kids I haven't seen them since we went to lunch, or we just all need to get together again, let me know what you think. Keep up the blogging I love checking on it to see your cute little one...Ok well talk with ya soon...

    ReplyDelete