Monday, February 23, 2009

Three More Pictures...

This one looks like she kind of has a smile. I LOVE THIS ONE...

This is the outfit her dad wanted her to wear and i am so gald she did cause all the pictures of her in it look so so cute.

This picture is our all time favorite one. It was so cute she was falling her dad around the room and i told him to just stand still and he did. So she just stopped and looked at him. So this picture looks like she is just looking away from the camera, but since we know what she is looking at it makes it really special. SHE LOVES HER DAD. I know i have said that before, but their love just keeps growing bigger and bigger. She is our little sweet heart. I can not imagine what i did before she blessed our lives.

6 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! All the pictures are so cute of her, she is getting bigger and bigger... We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodnes she is so darn cute. I want to come hang out so bad. If us sickies could ever get better. We are getting there. Mindy, she is beautiful. Can i babysit her? Yeah post a picture of her cute outfit I gave her. I am so excited to see what it looks like on her. I am so happy for you :) When i get better, i will be down there in a flash. I am so happy you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so so cute and yes I can take her pictures. the best time would probably be friday before noon, as long as you are okay with shelton and teagon running around your house while I take them. Just call me and let me know what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!! Ben and i didn't even know you were pregnant! (This is Danyell, Ben's Mellor's wife) Congratulations!! best of luck to you guys!! She is adorable. I am glad to see some other people blog... check ours out if you want to it is themellorclan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy and Zack,
    Congratulations.......SHe is so adorable. I love the John Deer outfit. I cant wait to meet her in person.
    Loves,
    I am a blogger to caseyandtalisha.blogspot.com
    Talisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a doll!!! And I LOVE the name Atley!! So cute and original! Where'd you get it! She's such a cutie! Cooper thinks she's hot! :) Hope you're doing well! Are you working? or do you get to stay home with that little cutie?? Keep in touch!~

    ReplyDelete