Here are a few pictures of our little girl that is growing so fast. She is so much fun. It just amazes me all the things she learns to do. Everyday she does something new that she has learned how to do. She figured out the hands to the mouth a few weeks ago and it is so funny she licks the back of her hand. She would rather not suck on anything just lick it.

She is gettig so big that she will play in her little saucer toy now. Not for a long time, but long enough for me to hurry and get something done. And also i love her in
blue, with her darker skin it just looks so pretty on her. But like her grandma says she looks pretty in every
color because of her skin. And i would have to say I agree with her.
FINALLY..... I got a picture of her
smiling. She is so so so cute..

Her is a picture of the family waiting for the fights to start on saturday night. It was a lot of fun. As Zack and I were pulling into Ephraim on saturday night, I looked at him and said I ALL READY HAVE BUTTERFLYS. And let me tell you they did not leave until after Sye's fight. There were like 11 fights and he was third to last. It seemed like forever.

Here is a picture of Sye when he first got into the ring. My stupid camera froze so of course i do not have any while he is fighting but i am sure my mom does so i will get some pictures of him. So i am sure you are wondering how he did. Well let me first tell you about the guy he fought. He had Sye by about 40 lbs. He is i think 33 years old. And had his head shaved. During the flag ceremony they brought all the fighters out and stood in the ring and he was eye balling Sye. He would not take his eyes off of him. And then when he came out for the fight Sye was all ready in the ring and he did the whole point to his eyes and then point at Sye. Retarted i know. I think he was trying to intimidate Sye. But let me tell you, IT DID NOT WORK... Sye knocked his but out in the first round. I think it was like a minute and a half. It was such an awesome fight. The guy got Sye with a few knees to the face and one kick to the face, but I think after the first knee you just seen Sye's face change. He was ready to fight then. After that there was no stopping him. He did an awesome job. The guy was knocked out on the ground for like five minutes. He had to big gashes above his eye and his one ear was like black. It looked nasty. My uncle James had a picture of him and you can see both cuts and his ear. I wished i had it to show you guys. We were all so excited for Sye. We were jumping around and yelling so loud. I was so nervous and excited during the fight and i was holding Atley that when the fight was over my arms were numb. I had to give her to Ashton so i did not drop her. It was so crazy. Atley was so good during the fights she slept most of the time, but when she was awake she was just fine. It did not bother her at all. Joscelyn took her kids too, and Sawyer was just as happy as can be. Kenyon loved the fights. After each fight he just kept saying more more more. When Sye was fighting he yelled for him and was jumping on the chairs it was so so cute. He loves Sye.

Not a very god picture, but as you can see Sye's little black eye. He does not even look like he has been in a fight. He has a tiny cut above his left eye. Yeah i know you can barely see it. HE DID AWESOME. WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF HIM.... Nice Job Sye
i love it and yeah he did really good. i have to say i was a little nervous for him when the guy came out. i was so excited when sye knocked him out.
ReplyDeleteHey Mindy! I came across your blog...so glad that you have one..I have a blog too and its private..I would love to add you to it..just send me your email address to ilovered123@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHey Mindy, little Atley is getting so big she is such a cute little thing. Congrats to Sye glad he did good, those things always scare me... Well hope all is well, your little one is a doll... MERE
ReplyDelete