Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Much needed Update

Ok so it has been a while. But we are all doing really good. Zack is working his long summer hours now so he is not home very much. So every second he is home we are spending it with him. Atley amazes me every day with the things she is learning to do now. She is a much happier baby now. She smiles when ever you talk to her. She acts like she is such a big girl. She wants to sit up at all times and see what is going on. I can not wait for her to be able to sit up all by her self. And for me i am still love being a stay at home mom. I would not trade it for anything. I do not know what i would do if i had to miss Atley do something for the first time. She is honestly the best thing that has happened to Zack and I. I know i say that all the time, but it really is true.



CEREAL TIME

I know they say to not start cereal until they are four months, but we could not wait. And she just was not getting satisfied at night unless she ate like 5 times in an hour, and let me tell you... THAT BEGINS TO HURT. Anyways so we introduced cereal to her Easter weekend. She loved it. This picture is not the best to show how she eats it, but it is funny. So she still loves her tongue and loves to lick everything, so of course she licks it off the spoon like a dog. It is so cute. The weird thing about it is she really does not make a mess eating it that way. She is a funny little girl. So now we are on a schedule and she has to have her cereal at 8:00 pm or she gets a little mad.



ATLEY'S FIRST EASTER



As you can tell by this picture she is a little confused. She has no idea why there is a basket full of colorful stuff by her. I am not for sure but i am going with she loved it... The Easter bunny also brought her the Bumbo chair that she is sitting in. She loves that thing. As i said earlier she loves to sit up.



CAMPING



Yeah this is pretty much where we spent our time camping (In Grandma Rene's trailer). It was a little windy for Atley outside. We did go out by the fire at night for a few minutes, but not a lot. She was not that impressed with camping this trip. She slept alot of the time. But i have a feeling it is only going to get better. I thought she looked so peaceful in this picture:)



Just chillin on grandma Rene's couch in her trailer.



CUTE PICTURES
I thought this picture was so cute. She looks so cute in the little outfit. And you can all see how big she is getting. Everyone told me it would go really fast, but i guess i just did not believe them. It is so crazy how the time has flew by.


Yep that is our smile, tongue out and all. No matter what she is doing her tongue is out. She looks so cute.
AND FOR EVERYONE A LITTLE REMINDER-
1- SYE IS FIGHTING THIS SATURDAY IN RICHFIELD AT SEVEN. HOPE YOU CAN COME OUT AND WATCH.
2- ME AND MARKELL'S BOW CLUB/CLASS IS THE 7TH OF MAY AT 7:00 PM. IT IS AT MARKELL'S HOUSE JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY TO COUNT ON SO IF YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US YET PLEASE LET US KNOW.

3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute what a cutie, she is getting so big. Are those baby legs? I love Baby Legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for being excited for me! It was the best feeling knowing that I passed.. Little does everyone know, that I barely passed the final buy like 3%.. Well I got a 61% and if you fail the final, you don't pass the class. So if I would have missed 1 more problem I would have failed! Wow I suck at life hahah.. I love reading about how much you love being a mom! You're so cute, and so is your baby! Nothing much is going on around here. Same old, same old! So are you working, or what is up with you guys?? Oh and did you get anything in the mail yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you get the Save the Date card in the mail for the reunion? Roxane sent them out and she thought she had a PO box for you, let me know if you didn't. Anyways we are doing good in the process of buying a home, we have been looking but we haven't found the one yet it is such a pain. Anyways let me know if you didn't get the Save the Date, hopefully that weekend works, I think everyone should always just plan on that weekend cause that is when we always do it... Anyways tell everyone HI... Talk with ya soon MERE :)

    ReplyDelete